Effective date: March 8, 2020
2. The Data We Collect
2.1 Registration Information
When a user registers to use our services, we may need to collect certain information, such as the user’s user name, password, e-mail address, birthday, gender, postal code, and country of residence. We may also need to collect data that the user voluntarily adds to the personal information such as mobile phone number and the mobile phone service provider. If the user uses his/her Facebook account to link to our services, then the user is deemed as having authorized us to collect his/her identity verification information, such as the user’s user name, encrypted access credentials, and other information that can be obtained from the user’s Facebook account. This includes information that can be found through the user’s Facebook account such as user’s name, profile picture, country, nationality, e-mail address, birthday, gender, name of friends, their profile picture, and their social networks. We may need to store this information and use them for objectives described in Article 3. We may also need to verify whether the user’s information is consistent with the information on the user’s Facebook account.
2.1.1 Contact Information
We use contact information to respond to your inquiries, send you system notification and marketing information. We use your email address to send you marketing newsletters, you can opt out of marketing communications at any time by contacting us through e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
2.1.2 Other Information
We collect the information such as type of survey commonly used that the user voluntarily adds to the personal information to improve our services for you and all users.
2.2 Use, Data Log, And Cookies
When users are using our services, we will automatically collect certain information, including the following:
- User’s product purchase type and user’s corresponding service history. We will also provide users with advertisement for products and services that users can used as part of our services, or links to such items.
- Detailed information on inquiries made by the user.
- User data that the user has published, uploaded, and/or contributed to the service (for definition, please see the Terms and Conditions of Use).
- Technology data, including what website the user linked in from, the user’s IP address, unique device ID, network and computer performance, browse type, language and identity information, transaction information which can be digitally managed, operating system, and the Quiwa edition being used.
2.3 Other Services
2.4 Payment Information
2.5 Survey Data
Any results data you have while using Quiwa's services, you grant Quiwa the rights to reasonable use, including but not arranging: To improve our services, to conduct surveys or studies, to make statistics, to produce and provide anonymous reports, or other legitimate uses.
3. Data Privacy Items
Quiwa We will never sell, disclose, exchange any privacy information data to a third-party. However, there are certain special scenarios that may be exceptions: The third party has your authorization, respond to subpoena orders, maintain Quiwa's legal rights or use the information in scenarios authorized by you.
5. Access And Update User Information
We will store your personal information until the user or Quiwa terminates service. Please note that users have the right to request to do the following at any time:
- Check and read their personal information (including payment).
- Obtain copies of the personal information (including payment).
- Supplement or revise personal information (including payment).
- Terminate collection, processing, or use of personal information (including payment).
- Delete personal information (including payment).
6. Contact Us
8. About Information From Cookies And Other Similar Technologies
8.1 What Are Cookies And Other Similar Technology?
Cookies refer to a small text file that is collected on the user’s computer, collection, or other equipment when users visit a website. With the cookies document, the website provider can conveniently identify the user’s equipment when they revisit the same site. In addition, other similar documents and technologies such as pixel tags, web bug, and network storage also have the same function as cookies. The “cookies” used by Quiwa in this document refers to cookies document and technologies similar to cookies that are used to collect information.
8.2 Managing User Preferences
- IE, Edge (https://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies)
- Firefox (https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Enabling+and+disabling+cookies)
- Apple Safari (https://support.apple.com/zh-tw/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac)
- Google Chrome (https://www.google.com/support/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647)
Please note that if the user chooses to block cookies, this may cause damage to certain Quiwa service system functions or interfere with the system’s ability to run properly. We have chosen a third-party service to track activities related to Quiwa services, one of which is Google Analytics, which is used to analyze cookies. If users do not wish to allow Google Analytics to collect and use any of their information, users can install the “opt out” tool (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=None) on their browser.